Congregational Meeting: Sunday December 17, 2023
A meeting of the congregation of Westminster Presbyterian Church is called for Sunday, December 17th, directly following the worship service for the purpose of:
- voting on the slate of officers for Deacons, Trustees, and the Session; and
- approving the terms of call for the Reverend Heather Kirk-Davidoff.
Attendance by Zoom is permitted and votes will be counted electronically via Survey Monkey.
Following the meeting, members are asked to vote to either accept (Yes) or not accept (No) the proposed slate for the nominating committee. Voting will take place in-person, electronically, or by telephone.
To vote electronically:
Members may access a link to vote online. When you attend the meeting we will share this link. You may also call or email the church office for this information.
To vote by phone:
If members would prefer, they may leave a voicemail message at the church at 518-436-8544 with their name and how they vote.
Voting will remain open until 3:00 pm on December 17th and the result will be tallied by the Clerk of Session.
Annual Meeting – Sunday, January 28, 2024
The Annual Meeting of the congregation and the corporation of Westminster Presbyterian Church, Albany, New York, has been called for Sunday, January 28, 2024 directly following the worship service for the purpose of:
- hearing annual reports by church staff, committees and boards;
- hearing accounts of the church finances for 2023, the 2024 church budget, the 2024 stewardship drive; electing the 2024 Nominating Committee; and
- hearing informational items which the Pastor and the Session may wish to share.
Note: The 2023 Annual Report will be made available for review prior to this meeting