Online only via Zoom
Do you have a “calling”? While we often reserve the term “call” for those who pursue full-time Christian service as ministers or missionaries, all Christians are challenged to shape their lives in response to Jesus’ call to discipleship. But what “counts” as a call? Does it have to be a job–or could it be a volunteer activity, a hobby, or even a relationship? Is a call something we “do” – or could it be a way of being in the world?
Please join us for a series of conversations that will help us develop a deeper understanding of God’s call to each of us and the many ways we respond throughout our lives. Each week, we’ll hear members of our congregation reflect on their lives and consider how they are currently living out their call. We’ll learn about what they are doing–but also consider the WHY that guides them. Before we close each week, we’ll turn the question back to ourselves: what is our call? Have we learned something from each other that can help us respond to that question – and to say yes?
- March 1: Responding to God’s Call through our volunteer work (Moderated by Kelly Crisfield)
- March 8: Responding to God’s Call through our jobs (Moderated by Lisa Petter)
- March 15: Responding to God’s Call through our rest and reflection (Moderated by Heather Kirk-Davidoff)
- March 22: Responding to God’s Call through our service to the church (Moderated by Paul Randall)
- March 29: Responding to God’s Call through our family relationships (Moderated by Susan Schell)
Click on the link below to join worship through a Zoom Meeting:
Listening to the service on your phone:
If you are having trouble using Zoom to join the worship service, or would prefer to listen, you can call in and hear the service over your phone. Any phone number below should work.
- +1 646 558 8656
- +1 312 626 6799
- +1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 565 789 833
Phone controls for participants: The following command can be entered using your phone’s dial pad while in a Zoom meeting:
- *6 – Toggle mute/unmute